History

 

  The tavern “Odos Oneiron” is located in a historical district of Thessaloniki, an area called Ladadika, which for decades represented the commercial center of the town. The building, made in 1745 mainly by wood and stone, is representative of the architecture of its period. Until the early ’90s, it operated as a store, selling olive oil. The place was restored with personal care and desire, characteristics of the owner, in order to work as a music tavern.

Reservations

 

t. +30 2310 55 50 36

m. +30 6944 46 00 88
m. info@odosoneiron.gr

Babis Efthimiadis

Ladadika - Thessaloniki

3 Vaiou str.

(Morihovou sq.)

Thessaloniki - Ladadika
Thessaloniki - Ladadika
Thessaloniki - Ladadika
Thessaloniki - Ladadika
Thessaloniki - Ladadika
Thessaloniki - Ladadika
Thessaloniki - Ladadika
Thessaloniki - Ladadika
Thessaloniki - Ladadika
Thessaloniki - Ladadika
Thessaloniki - Ladadika